In this video, Mayor Barry is joined by Deputy City Clerk, Bernie Bacon, to discuss the status of upcoming City Council meetings.
Summary and minutes:
- 00:27 - Due to the COVID-19 outbreak, City Council is unable to meet in City Hall Upcoming City Council Meeting on April 6th. Several necessary and routine agenda items will need to be addressed.
- Emergency proclamation
- Land acquisitions
- 01:41 - How are other jurisdictions handling Council meetings?
- Conducted remotely
- Public comments taken via email
- 02:27 - How will we hold our April 6th City Council meeting?
- Agenda will be published by the end of the week
- Access will be through the Zoom platform, with access information coming soon
- 02:57 - Will the public be able to comment? Yes. Comments accepted through:
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Live comments through a phone number within Zoom during public comment periods