Early in 2020 we’ll be performing our state-mandated annual review of proposed amendments to the City of Camas Comprehensive Plan. Examples of Comprehensive Plan amendments include:
- Changes to the Comprehensive Plan map and associated zoning
- Changes to the Comprehensive Plan written policies or text
Those interested in submitting an application for a 2020 Comprehensive Plan amendment must convene with Planning staff in a pre-application meeting before the end of 2019, per Camas Municipal Code (CMC) 18.51.020.
To make an appointment, submit a pre-application meeting request form (below) with the fee of $340 no later than 5:00 p.m. on December 13, 2019.
- Pre-Application Meeting Request Form: bit.ly/2DBLWqI
- Application Requirements: bit.ly/2swLxDA
- Current Comprehensive Plan – bit.ly/380WDB2
- Comprehensive Plan Map (shown below): bit.ly/2OJVNks
QUESTIONS? Please call 360-817-7269 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.