- Provides annexation history for the City
Probability - Used by planning to require
Camas Cemetery Official Naming Map- Highlights Garden names and locations.
Property (1 of 2) - Highlights City
Property (2 of 2) - Highlights City
Land Use - Shows proposed land use for
the Growth Management Act (GMA).
- Shows ten foot USGS contours. (Coming
soon, two foot contours based on aerial
Points - Identifies survey control location
- Shows the boundaries of areas currently
encumbered by a Local Improvement District.
- Identifies recent subdivisions and industrial
- Shows the location of storm water treatment
facilities throughout the city.
Response - Identifies main routes used
for emergency response.
Aid System - Identifies streets eligible
for federal funding.
Storm Drainage Utility - Defines the
boundary of the utility.
- Shows greenway locations.
Association Open Space - Displays a
separate layer of the Open Space Map.
Associations - Shows boundaries of registered
- Shows the City and homeowner association
- Shows the location and type of road striping
used in the City.
/ Recycle Collection - Identifies daily
service areas for pickup.
Regulation - Identifies location
for seaplane limits on Lacamas Lake.
- Shows the location of sewer utilities.
Six Year Street
Plan - Identifies locations of the proposed
street improvements shown on the Six-Year
Plan (updated annually).
Snow Plow Map - Identifies priority snow plow routes.
- Identifies the type and location of soils.
- Provides an overview of steep slopes in
Camas and is used in the planning process.
Drain System - Provides an overview
of the storm drain system.
Street Naming Address Grid - Provides guidance on how the City names streets.
and Parks - Identifies the trail network
and park locations in the City of Camas.
- This is a comprehensive transportation
Ward and Precinct
- Shows council ward boundaries and voting
- Shows the location of the City of Camas
(headworks) - Shows the location of
surface water intakes for the City.
- Provides an overview of wetlands in Camas.
- Shows zoning for all City properties.