Load Full Menu
Finance Department News


Business License
The City does not currently require business licenses; however, should you have a business located within your home and your home is located in the city limits, you may be required to obtain a Home Occupational Permit from the Community Development Department. Business owners should also be sure to meet all requirements with the Department of Revenue.

Other City Permits
If you need a license or permit not listed, try here.

Vehicle Licensing
Automobile licensing is done by the Department of Motor Vehicles.

My Camas
Go to top