FALLEN LEAF LAKE
2911 NE Everett Street
Fallen Leaf Lake Shelter is located at 2911 NE Everett Street in Camas. This is a beautiful lake-front facility with a mix of shoreline, forest and wetlands. If you'd like to make a reservation at this facility, please call the Camas Parks and Recreation office at (360)834-5307 or submit a reservation request online on the Fallen Leaf Lake Park calendar.
- Will accommodate up to 150 people
- Large picnic shelter
- Picnic tables
- Running water
- Large countertop for food preparation
- Electrical outlets
- Volleyball Court
- Large open grass area
$350/day on Fridays, Saturdays, Sundays and Holidays.
$200/day on Monday through Thursday.
$500 refundable cleaning/damage deposit is required.
$100 fee for serving beer and wine.
These fees help pay for maintenance and operation of the park.
Non-profit groups renting on weekends will be charged the mid-week rates.
City of Camas residents will receive a 20% discount with proof of residency.
10 am to dusk
Reservations can be made for events occurring between Memorial Day weekend and September 30th. Reservations can be made a year out for residents and 10 months out for non-residents.
For more information and to make a reservation, please contact the Camas Parks and Recreation office at (360)834-5307.
Fallen Leaf Lake Shelter rules and regulations
Subject to change at any time
- Private events only.
- Dogs are allowed on leashes.
- No amplified music. If you have portable music players, please make sure the noise is only audible within the boundaries of the area.
- A volleyball court and large open grass area are available. Inflatables are not allowed on the property.
- Please leave the area clean for the next party and deposit your garbage into the dumpster. Failure to do so will result in the loss of your cleaning deposit.
- It is unlawful to possess or consume alcoholic beverages on public ground without a permit. Underage consumption of alcohol is illegal.
- Water access limited to swimming and non-motorized floatation devices. No fishing allowed.