The Information Technology Department provides many system services and administration including:
- Project Management. Providing project management for all networking projects (Voice and data).
- Desktop and user support. Providing technical support to approximately 200 full and part time users, and the maintenance of the city's inventory of desktop computers, notebooks, printers, and other hardware devices. Maintaining the inventory and software licensing requirements. This includes mobile and wireless support.
- Network Administration and System Support. Maintaining the city's servers and network infrastructure, providing network administration, system engineering, security and data back-up.
- Telecommunications. Providing system and database administration and user support for the city's VOIP phone system, voicemail, faxing and internet services.
- Data Security. Providing daily backup, recovery and virus protection across the network.
- Information Processing. Providing a central reference for the planning and development of city databases and information processing. Integrating the city's data with external agencies.
- Web Development and Programming. Providing web site development, programming and site maintenance. Developing guidelines and policies for web use and information.
Facilities supported by the City's Technology Department:
1. City Hall (Administration, Finance, Community Development - Building, Engineering & Planning)
2. Camas Public Library
3. Fire Station 41
4. Fire Station 42
5. Fire Station 43
6. Fire Marshal's Office
7. Police Facility
8. Lacamas Lake Lodge - Parks
9. Camas Community Center - Parks
10. Operations Center - Public Works
11. Camas Pool
12. Camas-Washougal Municipal Court
13. Water-Sewer Treatment Plant
14. Camas Cemetery