The Information Technology Department provides many system services and administration including:
- Network Administration and System Support. Maintaining the city's servers and network infrastructure, providing network administration, system engineering, security and data back-up.
- Desktop and User Support. Providing technical support to approximately 200 full and part time users, and the maintenance of the city's inventory of desktop computers, notebooks, printers, and other hardware devices. Maintaining the inventory and software licensing requirements. This includes mobile and wireless support.
- Telecommunications. Providing system and database administration and user support for the city's VoIP phone system, voicemail, faxing and internet services.
- Data Security. Providing daily backup, recovery and virus protection across the network.
- Project Management. Providing project management for all networking projects (Voice and data).
- Information Processing. Providing a central reference for the planning and development of city databases and information processing. Integrating the city's data with external agencies.
- Web Development and Programming. Providing web site development, programming and site maintenance. Developing guidelines and policies for web use and information.
- Mobile App - CamasConnect and Online Services. Maintenance and Development.
Facilities supported by the City's Technology Department:
1. City Hall (Administration, Finance, Community Development - Building and Planning, Public Works - Engineering)
2. Camas Public Library
3. Fire Station 41
4. Fire Station 42
5. Fire Station 43
6. Fire Marshal's Office
7. Police Facility
8. Lacamas Lake Lodge - Parks
9. Camas Community Center - Parks
10. Operations Center - Public Works
11. Camas Cemetery
12. Camas-Washougal Municipal Court
13. Water-Sewer Treatment Plant