The following notices are for public meetings and hearings that are generally held at City Hall in the Council Chambers at 616 NE 4th Avenue, Camas, Washington. All notices contain the purpose, time and place of the meeting or hearing. Many of these notices have also been provided to the local paper, the Camas-Washougal Post Record, and are posted at Camas City Hall and the Camas Public Library as prescribed by both city and state laws. Members of the public are invited to attend public meetings.
Notice of Canceled Pubic Hearing
Notice of Design Review Committee Meeting
Notice of Environmental Determinations
- Levow Single Family Residence (SEPA17-01)
- Elm Street Short Plat (SEPA16-21)
- Camas School District, Project Based Learing High School (SEPA17-03)
The City of Camas welcomes the participation of its citizens in the public meeting process. Anyone interested may be heard at meetings. In addition, the Clerk’s office will receive written comments at any time between notice distribution and the completion of the meeting. To obtain additional information concerning agenda topics, contact the City Clerk at 360.817.1591 or by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Parking and meeting rooms are accessible for persons with disabilities. Pursuant to the provisions of the Americans with Disabilities Act, any person requiring special accommodations to participate in the meeting, and any non-English speaking person wishing to attend the meeting, can contact the City Clerk at 360.817.1591 with 24 hours advance notice for those accommodations.
Persons seeking such assistance should complete and submit a comments form request to the appropriate department holding the meeting:
- City Council Workshop and Meetings - City Administration Contact Form
- Planning Commission - Community Development Contact Form
- Library Board - Camas Public Library Contact Form
- Parks Board - Parks and Recreation Department Contact Form
- Board of Adjustment - Community Development Contact Form
Please include the date, time, meeting location, type of meeting, and language services needed in the box provided at the bottom of the form. Or, for further assistance you may contact the City of Camas by calling 360.834.6864.
Title VI Non-Discrimination Plans and Annual Report
- City of Camas Title VI Non-Discrimination Agreement
- City of Camas Title VI Annual Update and Accomplishment Report
- City of Camas Limited English Proficiency Plan
Fair Housing, Your Rights and Responsibilities
All inhabitants of Washington have certain rights and responsibilities under the Law Against Discrimination (RCW 49.60). Under the law, everyone has the right to be free from discrimination at work, in housing, in a public accommodation or when seeking credit and insurance. For additional information, please visit the Clark County Department of Community Services, Fair Housing web page at http://www.clark.wa.gov/commserv/fairhousing/index.html.