Library materials may be renewed four times (once for entertainment videos) unless they have been placed on hold by another patron. The Camas Public Library relies on individuals to honor the loan periods and due dates.
Items can be renewed:
- Directly through the library catalog
- Over the phone
- At the library using the online catalog
- By a staff member at the desk
To renew using the online catalog:
- Go to the online catalog's My Account link.
- Enter your library card number (all 14-digits with no spaces) and your four-digit PIN.
- Click on the “Display User Information” button.
- Select the items to be renewed by checking the box by the title under Checkouts.
- Click the "Renew Selected Items" button.
- The date due at the far right of each item changes to your new due date.
Give the library a call if you have a problem. Or, the next time you’re in the library, ask the staff to show you how to do it.
If you have six or more items overdue you will not be able to renew through the online catalog but will need to call or go to the library to renew.