Beginning Tuesday, September 4, the City will begin pavement and curb ramp improvements at the locations listed below. Work is scheduled to wrap up by the end of the month.
- *NEW* NE Joy. between 4th Ave. and 6th Ave.
- *NEW* NE Nevada. between 3rd Ave. and 6th Ave.
- *REMOVED* East 1st St. between Joy St. and 3rd Ave.
- NE 43rd Ave. between Garfield St. and Everett Dr.
- NW 23rd Ave. between Astor St. and Sierra St.
- SW Utah St. north to dead end
The City understands that road work can cause inconveniences to the public. Great efforts are being made to minimize traffic disruption, especially during the busiest times of day. Because NE 43rd Avenue and NW 23rd Avenue are near schools, we will restrict work hours to lessen the impacts on commuters and school district transportations.
Work and schedules are weather dependent.
For additional information, please contact City of Camas Operations at 360-817-1563.